Health Tips

Ask Yuen Kwok-yung: Someone in the building where I live has the coronavirus! What should I do?

HKU microbiologist Professor Yuen Kwok-yung says:
You should keep calm and carry on wearing masks, washing hands frequently, and minimising social contact. At home, regularly pour water into drain outlets (U-traps) to prevent the virus from spreading through the building’s pipes and ventilation system.

Source: HKU U-Vision


【袁國勇釋疑】我居住的建築物中有人感染了冠狀病毒! 我應該如何是好?

Show More

Related Articles

Back to top button